Thursday, June 21, 2012

I've decided I will be updating this every Thursday.  Why?  Because I like Thursdays, and I think that trying to schedule a blog update will actually motivate me to get it done.

Right now I'm at the airport in Barcelona, waiting for my flight to Almaty via Kiev.  I took the overnight bus from Madrid, so I didn't sleep much, and carrying all of my luggage across town made me so ridiculously sweaty that I'm glad I brought an extra shirt to change in to.

My adventure in Kazakhstan is about to start.  Somewhat scary, yes, but also exciting.  It hasn't really sunk in yet that I'm moving halfway across the world for another year; maybe once I get there it will.

It's been a great two weeks in Spain, but I'm glad to finally have my visa and soon a place to call my own.

As a side note, I really need to learn how to properly gauge the weight of my luggage, and/or start getting rid of more things.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment